Design Teams

Friday, October 12, 2012

ANNIVERSARY

Quick update on my Pop ~ He is home and doing much better.  We are keeping a close eye on him and making sure he is comfy and has all he needs.  It's been a very busy past 3 days with Dr. appts. and lab trips.  Thankfully the weather has cooled down and is lovely.  It makes it so much easier to run errands and be outside.

I received a commission for a special anniversary card.  One of my friends has seen some of the cards I've done with hand made paper flowers and really liked them.  She asked me to do an anniversary card with some of them for friends.  This is what I came up with.  It was inspired by the great Kitty, the queen of hand made paper flowers.  I cut the flowers with punches and some also on my Cricut.  The swirl leaves were cut on my Cricut also.  I raised the top layer with pop dots for a bit of depth.



Have a good Friday and a super weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, I am so pleased that you Pop is home with family and doing as well as he can...hugs
    What a beautiful card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Joanne, was good to read your update about your Pop. I'm glad he's comfy and it sounds like he's being well looked after. I shall continue to keep you both in my thoughts.

    Oh this is a lovely card - I do like the handmade flowers you do. I think this is a perfect design for an anniversary card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad to hear your dad is doing better, sending great big hugs to you both!! =)

    GORGEOUS elegant card!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....