Design Teams

Friday, October 5, 2012

CHOCOLATE, COFFE & CARD CHALLENGES

It's that time again!  A new challenge at CC&CC!  This time our challenge is a color combo.  Here are the lovely colors ~ brown, teal and lime green:


I made paper hydrangea flowers and laid them an leaves and swirls that are die cuts done with my Cuttlebug.  The bottom edge was done with a Martha Stewart border punch.  Then I added the sentiment and a few brown glitter embellies.


I hope you come join us for a fun challenge, see you there!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am salivating at the thought of those gorgeous chocolates!!!
    I love your card, it is so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Joanne your hydrangea flowers are amazing! Awesome colors and details!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....