Design Teams

Friday, October 19, 2012

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARD CHALLENGES #24

Happy Friday all!  It's time for another challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges.  This time our theme is to use STITCHING (real or faux) on your card  Our sponsor is My Heart Pieces and they kindly gave us a choice of images to use.  I chose this little pumpkin cutie called Celebrating The Autumn.  I used both real and faux stitching, coloring was done with Copics and I added the Happy Halloween ribbon.




Time for you to jump on over to Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges and join in on this fun challenge.  Be sure to check out the other fab creations by our talented DT.  See you there!

5 comments:

  1. such a cute little card!! adorable image!! fabulous colors!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful, colourful card, I love that cute little character :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, your card is adorable! Love the colors and the your coloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little pumpkin girl. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your last Halloween card was amazing, but this is even better....love it love it love it!! The stitching looks fab, and the colours you used are great.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....