Design Teams

Friday, May 29, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #93 ~ Summer Fun

Well, I don't know about where you are, but it sure is summer here!  Our temperature this weekend is going to be 105 degrees!  YUCK!  I am NOT a fan of weather that hot, but when you live in the desert, this is what you get in summer!

Our Summer Fun challenge is on over at CC&CC.  We would love to see how you like to enjoy this fun time of year.  Do you go swimming, travel, hiking, go to the beach, or just relax at home?  Any or all of these sound great to me!  Our super sponsor Make It Crafty is offering a $10 gift certificate to our lucky winner.  And thanx to them for letting us choose a digi of our choce to create with.  My choice is this fun gal called "Adventure Girl".  I colored her with my Copics and used papers from a pack that I bought ages ago (more finds from my clean out saga, lol!)  The sky was sponged on and I added some other extra graphics for the trail scenery.





I really like this card, because it reminds me that when I finally get moved to Oregon, this will be me!

Happy Summer!

4 comments:

  1. Super card - fab colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great image Joanne, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Joanne! I love the image, and imagine Oregon is an amazing place to hike! Proud to be on the same DT with you:)
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image and card Jo. I cannot visualise 105f, anything over 70f is way too much for me!!! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....